Qantas Shopping Online Mall and Card Offers Terms and Conditions
Qantas Shopping Online Mall and Card Offers rewards Qantas Frequent Flyer members with Qantas Points for either shopping in-store or online at a merchant partner, through the Qantas Shopping website <shopping.qantas.com> and browser extension: Qantas Shopping Points-Prompter.
Online Mall Terms & Conditions
- Individual retailer terms and conditions apply; please check the individual retailer’s offer for full terms applicable at time of purchase.
- Qantas Points will not be earned on tax and delivery charges, gift cards or orders redeemed with a gift card, purchases that include any voucher, coupon or discount code that is not sourced from the Online Mall platform.
- Crediting of Qantas Points is subject to the various terms, conditions and requirements, expressed or implied. These terms, conditions and requirements include but are not limited to
- Requiring the user to have cookies enabled
- Requiring the user to refrain from opening a separate browser while accessing Qantas Shopping and subsequently the partner’s website;
- Ensuring that after being redirected to the merchant partner’s website, the user completes the transaction before proceeding to any other website;
- Completing the purchase on the merchant’s website within the same session;
- Not engaging in any fraudulent or dishonest conduct and/or abiding by the terms and conditions stipulated.
Card Offers Terms & Conditions
- To earn Qantas Points with Qantas Shopping Card Offers, you must link an active Australian Mastercard® credit or debit card to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, when required activate an offer presented to you, then make a qualifying purchase using the linked Mastercard® credit or debit card in accordance with the terms and conditions of each specific offer.
- You accept that MLS will use your personal information to monitor activity on your linked card and analyse the data to determine whether you have qualified for and/ or earned Qantas Points with Card Offers.
- You will be presented with personalised offers based on the transaction history of your enrolled card and these offers should not be forwarded or shared.
- For those offers which require activation, in order to earn Qantas Points, you must be activate the offer before you make the qualifying purchase. For the offers requiring activation, purchases made before the offer is activated will not earn Qantas Points.
- Qualifying purchases must be from an Australian retailer and must meet the terms and conditions of each individual offer.
- You must pay for the qualifying purchase using the linked Mastercard® card.
- If you receive a replacement card from your Financial Institution and the credit card number has changed, you must link the new card with Card Offers in order to continue to use this card with Card Offers.
- It may take up to 30 days after a qualifying purchase for points to be credited to your account.
- Your participation in Card Offers will continue until a request to opt out has been processed.
- To opt out of Card Offers, you must login to shopping.qantas.com/settings and select ‘Opt Out’. This request may take up to 7 business days to be processed, after which you will be excluded from any future offers.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated. Individual retailer terms and conditions apply; please check the individual retailer’s pages for full terms.
For Qantas Shopping Online Mall and Card Offers refer to the Terms & Conditions.